- TANCET 2015 – Notification Full Details – OFFICIAL DATAPosted 5 months ago
- TANCET Study Materials MATHS & BASIC ENGINEERING SCIENCE – COMBO OFFERPosted 5 months ago
- 40 wow TIPS and TRICKS to crack the GATE! – Exclusive for Gate AspirantsPosted 10 months ago
- TANCET 2014 RESULT ANNOUNCED!! – TANCET AND TANCA DISCUSSIONPosted 1 year ago
- Reasons to Deactivate Facebook – You ll get a good result…?!!Posted 1 year ago
- Anna Univ UG / PG Jan 2014 Results Declared for 1st Semester ExamsPosted 1 year ago
- TANCET 2014: Syllabus and Exam PatternPosted 1 year ago
- How to fill TANCET 2014 Online Registration / Application FormPosted 1 year ago
- TANCET 2014 – Notification Full Details – Apply online from 1st FEBPosted 2 years ago
- Google’s new Avatar – Google X “Artificial Intelligence Robot Team”Posted 2 years ago
Basic Computer Keyboard Shortcuts you must know!! – Practice it
Using keyboard shortcuts can greatly increase your productivity, reduce repetitive strain, and help keep you focused. For example, highlighting text with the keyboard and pressing Ctrl + C is much faster than taking your hand from the keyboard, highlighting the text using the mouse, clicking copy from the file menu, and then putting your hand back in place on the keyboard. Below are our top 10 keyboard shortcuts we recommend everyone memorize and use.
Ctrl + C or Ctrl + Insert
Copy the highlighted text or selected item.
Ctrl + V or Shift + Insert
Paste the text or object that’s in the clipboard.
Ctrl + Z and Ctrl + Y
Undo any change. For example, if you cut text, pressing this will undo it. This can also often be pressed multiple times to undo multiple changes. Pressing Ctrl + Y would redo the undo.
Ctrl + F
Open the Find in any program. This includes your Internet browser to find text on the current page.
Alt + Tab or Alt + Esc
Quickly switch between open programs moving forward.
[box type="info"]Tip: Press Ctrl + Tab to switch between tabs in a program.
Tip: Adding the Shift key to Alt + Tab or Ctrl + Tab will move backwards. For example, if you are pressing Alt + Tab and pass the program you want to switch to, press Alt + Shift + Tab to move backwards to that program.
Tip: Windows Vista and 7 users can also press the Windows Key + Tab to switch through open programs in a full screenshot of the Window.[/box]
Ctrl + Back space and Ctrl + Left or Right arrow
Pressing Ctrl + Backspace will delete a full word at a time instead of a single character.
Holding down the Ctrl key while pressing the left or right arrow will move the cursor one word at a time instead of one character at a time. If you wanted to highlight one word at a time you can hold down Ctrl + Shift and then press the left or right arrow key to move one word at a time in that direction while highlighting each word.
Ctrl + S
While working on a document or other file in almost every program pressing Ctrl + S will save that file. This shortcut key should be used frequently anytime you’re working on anything important.
Ctrl + Home or Ctrl + End
Move the cursor to the beginning or end of a document.
Ctrl + P
Print the page being viewed. For example, the document in Microsoft Word or the web page in your Internet browser.
Page Up, Space bar, and Page Down
Pressing either the page up or page down key will move that page one page at a time in that direction. When browsing the Internet pressing the space bar will also move the page down one page at a time. If you press Shift and the Space bar the page will go up a page at a time. (745)