- 40 wow TIPS and TRICKS to crack the GATE! – Exclusive for Gate AspirantsPosted 1 month ago
- TANCET 2014 RESULT ANNOUNCED!! – TANCET AND TANCA DISCUSSIONPosted 7 months ago
- Reasons to Deactivate Facebook – You ll get a good result…?!!Posted 8 months ago
- Anna Univ UG / PG Jan 2014 Results Declared for 1st Semester ExamsPosted 9 months ago
- TANCET 2014: Syllabus and Exam PatternPosted 10 months ago
- How to fill TANCET 2014 Online Registration / Application FormPosted 10 months ago
- TANCET 2014 – Notification Full Details – Apply online from 1st FEBPosted 10 months ago
- Google’s new Avatar – Google X “Artificial Intelligence Robot Team”Posted 10 months ago
- 7 Foods that damages your teeth!Posted 10 months ago
- TNPSC Schedule (Annual Planner Sheet) for the 2014 – Time Table ReleasedPosted 10 months ago
TNPSC VAO (Village Administrative Officer) Syllabus 2012 – DOWNLOAD
TNPSC VAO syllabus 2012: TNPSC VAO Exam 2012 will conduct on 30-09-2012 at 10am to 1pm.Candidates must know the TNPSC VAO Syllabus to prepare as per the content and refer some Model question papers in Tamil and English language to get minimum idea on type of questions have to face in exam.
TNPSC VAO syllabus 2012 has 2 sets of question papers contain of General knowledge and General English/General Tamil.The total marks for VAO Exam is 300 and time duration is 3 hours.Candidates must get the 90 marks,which are cut off marks or qualifying marks for selection.Candidates can download the TNPSC village administrative officer Syllabus in Tamil and English at official website of tnpscexams.net.
General Knowledge, General Tamil and General English,which are the Topics for TNPSC VAO syllabus 2012 on the basic of S.S.L.C Standards.You can have the complete VAO Syllabus in Tamil Pdf format as well as in English Pdf format available in the following links.
VAO Syllabus 2012:
VAO Question Paper will come in 2 languages that of Tamil and English for 300 marks.The Total VAO Exam Qualifying marks are 90.
Total Time:3 hours
Download TNPSC VAO General Tamil Syllabus